At Park Avenue Hotels we take great care to provide you with the best and most helpful information through our website and invite and advise all our visitors to read and understand our terms and conditions carefully before finalizing their bookings.
All the information on this website pertains to ‘Park Avenue Hotels’ and information specific to every hotel in the collection. We have taken great care to make this website as clear and informative as possible and all the information here is presented with great care and attention; however, Park Avenue Hotels will not guarantee the information is presented correctly. And we will not be liable for any inconveniences, loss of revenue or any damages, which result from the direct or indirect use of any information provided on our website.
We also try to ensure that all information presented on our website is accurate, appropriate and up to date, and these benchmarks are reviewed in a timely fashion. However, we do not make guarantees of any kind that the rates and hotels listed will be available at the time of bookings.
If as a consumer you feel that certain piece / type of information is expressly needed and you cannot find it on your website, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will rectify or will provide the information required without delay.
The bookings will only be undertaken by providing credit card details. We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Diners and Switch only), valid until the date of departure from the hotel. The credit card details will be passed directly to the hotel to guarantee your booking. The hotel reserves the right to take a pre-authorization on the credit/debit card for the first night to secure the booking 48hrs prior to the date of arrival. If the card has been declined, the hotel will try to contact the guest and reserves the right to cancel the booking if an alternative valid card is not provided. Bookings cannot be guaranteed without a valid credit/debit card. Full payment is required upon check-in.
Completing the reservation form will not constitute a confirmed reservation. Park Avenue Hotels will send you the confirmation of reservation by e-mail or by fax with a booking reference number. We will not take any responsibility for your arrival at the hotel without your booking reference number.
All Group Bookings of 10 rooms or more are subject to different agreed conditions as set above for Individual bookings. In UK hotels, the group booking will be considered for 3 or more rooms. For more information on Individual/Group reservations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)20 7724 3461.
If you need to amend or cancel your booking, you can now do it online. Simply go to View/Modify Reservation’ to make changes to your booking or ‘Cancel Reservation’ to cancel your booking and enter your reservation-id and email address. Your booking details will be displayed, and you will be able to make the amendment.
Cancellations must be received before 2:00 pm, 24hrs prior to the expected day of arrival. If a cancellation is received later than the required date, or in case of no show, the hotel will charge for one night’s accommodation.
Please note that Special offers, Discounted Rates and Packages have different cancellation policies. Please check at time of booking. For more information, please contact reservations on + 44 (0) 20 7724 3461.
All Group Bookings of 10 rooms or more are subject to different agreed conditions as set above for Individual bookings. In the event of cancellation or non-arrival, we will charge the full amount of the tariff specified, unless otherwise agreed in writing. All cancellations must be made directly to the Groups’ Desk London by fax or email and we will ask for proof of written cancellation.
For more information on individual/group cancellation please contact
email@example.com or + 44 (0) 20 7724 3461
This hotel accepts only guaranteed reservations. You are required to enter a valid credit card number to guarantee your reservation and no charges will be made by hotel, but pre-authorisation will be taken. You are responsible for payment in full directly to the hotel upon arrival. The hotel may require an imprint of your credit card. Valid Credit/Debit Card is required to secure your reservation. Payment will be taken on arrival.
For Advance Purchase bookings and different promotional offers, the total cost of Advance Purchase stay is payable in full at the time of booking. Failure to provide a valid credit/debit card detail for the booking will result in an automatic cancelling of the booking. Advance Purchase Reservations are non-cancellable and non-amendable. In the event of cancellation or no-show, no refund will be given. Name on the reservation must be the same as the credit cardholder’s name and same individual must check-in for the stay. The credit/debit card used to book the Advance Purchase rate must be presented at the time of check-in. In case if you are paying for someone else, please get in touch with our Central Reservations office prior to the arrival of the guest. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer and the discount is non- transferable. We reserve the right to discontinue the promotion at any time without notice.
Park Avenue Hotels guarantees to provide the lowest online rate to guests who book directly on our official website. If you find a lower room rate publicly available on the Internet for the same property, same room type, same number of guests, same dates of stay and same length of stay, same terms and same currency within 24 hours of making the reservation, please call Park Avenue Hotels on +44 (0)20 77243461.
Once Park Avenue Hotels confirms the rate on the Internet, subject to room availability at the applicable property, Park Avenue Hotels will match the lower average nightly room rate, plus offer an additional 10% discount for the duration of the stay, subject to the following terms and conditions:
• For a claim to be eligible under the Best Rate Guarantee, it must be submitted through the claim form available on our official website within 24 hours after making a reservation.
• For the competing rate to be valid, it must be a currently available lower publicised online room rate for the same property, the same type of room, same number of guests, same date of stay, same length of stay, same terms, same currency and include similar additional value-added amenities.
• This guarantee applies to the room rate only for the duration of the reservation and does not apply to taxes, guest incidental charges, food and beverage and any other charges.
• If an advance purchase rate has been booked and you find a lower competing rate on the Internet that meets the terms and conditions set here, then Park Avenue Hotels will offer a full refund on the amount originally charged to your credit card and instead charge the full stay based on the new lower rate.
• Park Avenue Hotels will convert any competing rate in a different currency and has the right to deny claims where it determines that the different between the rates is due to exchange rate fluctuations.
• Booking fees, extra adult fees, fees for children will be included in the rate comparison, whereas taxes or other mandatory charges will be excluded.
• This guarantee can be amended at any time without prior notice.
• Packages: the guarantee applies to comparing the same packages where the same amenities, same benefits, same property, same room type, same number of guests, same dates of stay and same length of stay, same terms and same currency must be equivalent.
• Claim verification: we reserve the right to verify all claims. Park Avenue Hotels must verify all aspects of the claim. Park Avenue Hotels do not accept screenshots/documentation of lower prices provided by guests from third party websites since images can be easily manipulated.
• Park Avenue Hotels reserves the right to amend or discontinue the Best Rate Guarantee and any time without notice. The Best Rate Guarantee terms and conditions that are in effect at the time of your booking will be applicable.
• Unpublished, negotiated rates such as travel agencies rates, group rates, corporate discount rates or other rates that are agreed by Park Avenue Hotels and are not publicly available.
• Qualified discount rates including senior citizen discounts.
• Package rates including a combination of room and airfare, hotel stay and car rental or other such combinations.
• Rates offered on-request basis that do not provide immediate booking confirmations.
• Mystery booking where the booking details are unknown until a booking is made. Websites that do not disclose the name of the hotel until after the payment has been completed.
• Rates offers on membership programme websites; corporate discounts, negotiated prices, groups, loyalty programme, prices available using a promotional code/voucher or other promotion not offered to the public.
In keeping with the global initiative and while adhering to applicable laws, rules and regulations, Park Avenue Hotels continually strives to accord a smoke free environment for all our guests, visitors and employees. This smoke free environment is to be maintained, and hence smoking is strictly prohibited in the in the entire hotel. This includes guest rooms, corridors, bars and lavatories. The no smoking policy also applies to guests visiting our conference and banqueting facilities.
Only guest rooms marked and confirmed as a smoking room are exempt of this and guests are requested to smoke within said rooms only.
Those not complying with the smoke-free law, will be committing an offence against the law. The fixed penalty notice applicable on the person smoking is £200.00. We kindly request you to respect the law and abstain from smoking in the hotel.
Pets are not allowed in the hotel. Service animals that aid individuals with disabilities are allowed at the hotel, they are not subject to the policies and restrictions that apply to other pets or animals.
Any images clicked at the property or taken from our websites/collateral may only be used for personal and non-commercial use. The use of these images for business purposes including, but not limited to, publicity materials, websites, books, newspapers and magazines must be approved by the Marketing department. For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
• The hotel welcomes guests of all ages and our aim is to make travelling with the family even more enjoyable.
• Children up to 2 years may share their parent’s room at no extra charge. Baby cots are available upon request (subject to availability) and advance booking is required.
• Children aged 18 years and under may not occupy a hotel room on their own and must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
• Photo-ID requirement for British Citizen
• Any guest who is a British citizen can provide a valid driver’s License (UK & EU Licence only) or any other ID type with guest photo
• Photo-ID requirement for UK Residents
• Any guests who are a resident in the United Kingdom must provide a valid passport or national ID cards with photo which states their nationality.
• Photo-ID requirement for EU Residents
• Guest checking in from any of the European Union countries must provide either the ID card, Passport or EU drivers licence upon check-in.
• Photo-ID requirement for NON-UK & EU Residents
• Guest who are not from UK or any of the EU countries can only provide a Passport as a valid photo-ID.
Park Avenue Hotels
Join our email list for a little something extra